Ancient High House Advertising Poster Tankard
A fine bone china Tankard featuring an early advertising poster image from the 1880’s. It shows William Marson’s high class grocery shop at the corner of the Ancient High House. The house originally built in 1595 is reported to be the largest remaining Elizabethan timber framed town house in England.
The tankard is made in Staffordshire and comes boxed.
Approximate height: 9cms